Terms and Conditions
St Michaels Holiday Home
- We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting, including the hot tub and Gym, Sauna Kids, Play Area , or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property. We also advise you to take out holiday cancelation insurance in case the unforeseen may happen due to illness or anything else that may happen and cause you to cancel and enjoy your vacation at St Michael’s Holiday Home. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting, the whole of the rental payment is to be paid, together with the security deposit of £400.
- If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting, a rental deposit of 50% of the rental sum and the remaining balance of the rental sum and the security deposit of £400 are then due eight weeks prior to the letting.
3 a. All payment transaction charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- If cancellation is requested after the time of booking any money that has been paid will be forfeited and not refunded. Please note bookings are NOT transferable. You are strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance. If any members of your party decides not to visit St Michaels there will be no refund given.
- . The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number at the time of booking and charges will apply if wish to add extra guests
5a. The OWNER reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire property or request the party to leave the site, if the number of persons differs from that stated on the booking form. No extra guests may be entertained at St Michael`s as this is not a public facility, Full payment will still be required (no monies will be reimbursed) if you or any members of your party are requested to vacate the accommodation. No additional visitors may stay or be entertained at St Michaels without prior consent of the owner and will incur additional charges.
We do accept EXTRA DAY GUESTS at St Michaels and as we offer so many facilities at our holiday home there is a CHARGE of £30.00 per person, please contact us directly if you are planning to invite more guests, this does not allow day guests to stay overnight.
5b. Single MALE OR FEMALE groups (That are on relaxing weekends: Hen parties, Stag groups etc.) are accepted at St Michaels by prior agreement with the owner. For SINGLE female/male GROUPS there will be an additional charge of £80.00 per booking fee for the duration of your stay.
Less than 3 guests of opposite gender will be considered as the same gender group and the fee of £80 will be applied.
- The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state or repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage , or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
- Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, electricity, and Gas The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, duvets pillows and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels! Please do not to wipe any make up etc. on the towels! ) The coloured Beach towels are provided for the hot tub Sauna and garden at St. Michaels).
- Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10 a.m. on the date of the departure. Late departures will be charged for £25 per hour and will need to be pre booked prior to your arrival otherwise will be deducted from the security deposit. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between let’s to ensure everything is in good order.
- The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside St Michaels or in the Hot Tub, Sauna , Gym at any time. No SMOKING policy in St Michaels. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to the whole of the security deposit being withheld. No pets at St Michaels (unless agreed with the owner).
9a. HOT TUB:
The Hot Tub is available on the basis that it is being used by a single family group and is not a public facility. This means that it will be professionally prepared before your visit and checked again once every other day by the owner during your stay. Hot Tub use is at your own risk and children should always be supervised.
Tenants agree to notify David or Annie immediately if the water level in the Hot Tub falls below jets. The hot tub lid must NOT be left off when not in use. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to the whole of the security deposit being withheld.
SAUNA: The Sauna is for 16 and over no children allowed as this can be very dangerous being a log burning sauna.
The Sauna is a brilliant addition at St Michaels and it will need to be booked at least one month in advance, we will provide fire starter pack +2 bags of logs ( at the non-refundable cost of £30.00 ) this will need to be paid via bank transfer before your arrival. One bag should last you up to 5 hours,
If you wish to use this facility please contact the owner.
9c. Tenants agree to be responsible for their pets whilst staying at St Michaels and agree not to leave pets unattended in the property or grounds and to clean up the outside areas, and pets to be kept ONLY in the Kitchen /Breakfast/Conservatory area during day or night times.
9d. whilst every endeavour is made to keep the Hot Tubs running all year, and the Sauna, there may be occasions when this is not possible and beyond our control, given the short amount of time on change over days. Compensation will not be offered if the hot tub/Jacuzzi, Sauna is not fully functioning during your stay.
The owner will not be responsible for any interruption to any of the services (electricity, gas, and Wi-Fi or boiler failure)
- Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £25 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
- The security deposit will be returned to tenant via bank transfer within 7 working days of the return of the keys to the owner and from receipt of tenant’s bank details, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
- The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Unacceptable behaviour: We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, where unreasonable or anti-social behaviour including excessive noise levels caused by those persons named on the booking or their guests impairs the enjoyment, comfort or health of our neighbours and other guests.
- We reserve the right to decline any booking and will refund any deposit or any monies paid and will notify you accordingly.
I have read the Terms and Conditions attached and accepted it; I am over 25 years of age (21 years of age for couples) and accept that my booking is for the holiday period stated. I am willing to accept responsibility for any breakages, damages or loss and will vacate the property at the conclusion of the period above as agreed.
Please note St Michael’s Holiday is a self-catering holiday home so please brings all your own toiletries loo rolls hand sanitizers etc. We do provide each guest with two Towels each. Washing up liquid tea towels are provided. Please bring Bin Bags, and dishwasher tablets.